- September 16, 2021
- Posted by: Berni
Commercial Marketing Manager
The purpose of this job is develop, maintain and execute category, brand and new product development strategies across the portfolio.
You will need the following qualifications and experience to qualify:
- Business / Marketing Degree or IMM Diploma
- 8 years+ experience in Brand/Senior Brand Manager Position
- Trade Marketing / Channel management exposure will be advantageous
- Consumer marketing
- Advanced MS Office Skills
- Homecare knowledge
What will your key performance areas be:
- Develop Brand Strategy and manage execution thereof, including brand development, brand positioning and brand plans.
- Develop Category Strategy and drive implementation thereof, including identifying Category opportunities and challenges, category strategy review, assessing category performance, budgeting, pricing strategy, as well as customer and channel plans, communication and activation.
- Conduct relevant research to monitor external environment and confirm category strategy, including market size, trends and growth drivers, competitor intelligence, customers, shoppers & regulatory understanding.
- Monitor competitor intelligence reports and identify opportunities.
- Drive growth by identifying gaps and opportunities in existing and adjacent categories and new channels through successful acquisition, NPD and innovation strategies, with a focus on feasibility studies, concept development, innovation pipeline and implementation to achieve sales targets.
- Analyze and understand relevant market/sales data to gain insights and track performance vs targets
- Maintain strategic sales and channel involvement to successfully implement channel/customer requirements.
- Lead forecasting.
- Manage income statement and margins, with full P&L responsibility.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to achieve brand targets.
- Manage marketing budget, brief agencies and implement successful consumer campaigns.
- Ensure consumer complaints are effectively resolved.